The Iowa Raptors FC organization would like to thank everyone for all the interest in being a part of the Raptors family!
Unfortunately, due to the ever changing situation of the virus, we have to postpone our first two weekends of tryouts.
At this point in time we are shooting for the end of May, but we don't want to schedule more tentative dates and risk moving them again. As soon as the organization gets a confirmed direction from the state and local ordinances giving us the go ahead date, we will get updated dates out to everyone!
For those that have already registered, if you are unable to make the new dates, we will issue you a full refund. The same applies for any new sign-ups between now and when we announce our new dates. We look forward to seeing you all out there soon!
*This is a live article - please check back for news and updates.